Adding to the Brand
For those of you that follow my blog or photography might have found that I like to jump around and try new things. I’ve always loved portrait photography but because I dabble in so many avenues I am finding it harder and harder to call myself a photographer of “portrait”. My passion and drive have changed so much in the last 10 years shooting. 
So I’ve been working to rebrand myself as more than just a portrait photographer. I will still shoot for individual clients and families, I think I always will. But life is about doing what makes you feel alive, and pursuing creative fashion merchandising and marketing through photography is where I feel my business is transitioning to. It didn’t happen overnight and this post has been a long time coming- but I did feel the need to keep everyone in the loop as my brand transitions.

While back in town for a hot minute- I began mostly shooting creative web inventory and styling for a Women & Childrens high end clothing store 
Grass Stains
This is where my passion flourished. Definitely still taking on normal clientele just branching out where the opportunities present themselves! Shooting creatively has opened up so many doors. From shooting personally for bloggers to other brands reaching out for media styling & branding. Doing photoshoots with models, pure product, create advertisements and logos. Social Media is also a huge part of where business success lies. I creatively and consistently flood media with interesting and eye-catching content that I personally shoot to reflect the store or season. This goes as far as scheduled posts and weekly blogging sessions. The list goes on. Professional photography can take your brand to levels you never thought possible. My knack for styling can also be used as a major asset to any creative business or endeavor.
My degree at MSU is Mass Communication with a minor in Broadcasting has now transitioned to Broadcast Journalism @ UNT & my plan is to continually grow in the creative market broadening my skills and networking until I’m able to complete my degree and pursue a full-time career as a Broadcast Journalist/Reporter. Here is a little preview of what i’ve been up to. If you think my skill set is something your business could use to take your brand to the next level-- call me. Lets collaborate. 




















































































































SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments